Cavalry

German Shorthaired Pointer Pups

These puppy post shouldn't be allowed on here. :( jk Great looking pups. Shouldn't be a problem getting rid of these for sure. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Did you dock their tails yourself? Can you post pics of the dog and bitch and give us some history on them? Do the hunt, field trials, just pets etc.

Did you dock their tails yourself? Can you post pics of the dog and bitch and give us some history on them? Do the hunt, field trials, just pets etc.

+1

Sorry, I didn't get back to everyone sooner. I had a busy weekend of sports with the kids.

I did not dock the tails myself, they were do by my vet.

The Sire is owned by Pete Torres and the dogs name is Jack. I know Pete runs him in the AZPDC trials and he is a board member of the org and hunts him.

I hunt my dog, she has a great nose and a non-stop motor. What she lacks and her only draw back is she has a poor trainer with four very active kids all in multiple sports.

I made a typo. The pups will be 6 weeks this Wed. 5/21/14. I would let them go then but I prefer for them to be closer to 7 weeks.

He's a picture of the dame and I'll post one of Jack when I get home tonight as I believe I have a picture of him on my home computer.

post-8369-0-68345800-1374213759_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

My wife and Daughter have the pup in the bottom picture. They have threatened bodily harm to anyone who attempts to get this one. They are armed and should be considered dangerous. My wife is 50% Sicilian and 50% Hungarian! Unfortunately I have taught them both how to shoot!

It was great talking to you tonight Cavalry and I look forward to meeting you.

• Like 2

I received this great email from a gentleman that took a puppy from me last summer.

Notes and emails like this are what make me want to have another litter.

Mocha, I thought you might enjoy what your puppy may look like next summer.

"Saw your post on CW about the new littler of pups you have and thought I'd send you an update on Gus being that he is almost a year old! (Were they born on June 11 last year?)

Anyways Gus is awesome dog! He has more personality than any dog I have ever had haha.. He is a great pet and spoiled rotten! He lives for the frisbee and the tennis ball and it's almost impossible to wear him out. He loves water/swimming and we can't keep him out of the pool!
Took him dove hunting last year in the late season and he did really well considering how young he still was. He never made it to the duck blind this past season but planning on taking him once or twice this year.
Thanks again for the great dog and companion!"

post-8369-0-77052600-1400854905_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Them are some of the best looking parents I've ever seen. The pups will be awesome for sure. Thanks for sharing Cavalry. :)

TJ

My husband would love one of them, to bad our current dog is a bit of a princess... :o