Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

teaching girls how to climb trees

I don't think most guys can go that. You go girl

• Like 2

The big question is, was it intentional? Makes a big difference in how cool it actually is.

hope it wasn't intentional

I don't get it, of course it was intentional , or the rhino would be trashed?

Some might interpret that pic as a lack of being a steward of the land.just sayin.

No trees , animals, or children were harmed during the making of these pictures. Gimmie a ####ing break.

• Like 3

Some might interpret that pic as a lack of being a steward of the land.just sayin.

No trees , animals, or children were harmed during the making of these pictures. Gimmie a ####ing break.

your right, my bad....way to teach the gal how to climb a tree, bet the kids thought it was hilarious as well.....
  • Like 2

Just give it some time...

And now we know how atv and utvs get a bad reputation

• Like 3

And hows that captian technical.

Good photo. The only way I could get up in a tree these days, is if a Grizzly bear chased me up. My SPorstman 450 doesn't have enough juice to get in a tree.

• Like 3

The only thing I can say about this is......Why are there girls driving your rhino. Silly rabbit..rhino's are for men!

And hows that captian technical.

Well, if we are being technical it is "Captain" not "captian"...But really it's just obvious...Respecting and being a good steward of the land is a learned behavior...as well as OHV operation...Whats the point of teaching a kid how to climb a tree with a rhino? I understand its just a tree and just grass and just dirt and it wasn't harmed...but if that is true you could have just as easily shown them how to climb the side of that white SUV in the pictures right?...Why didn't you do that? That would've been much more impressive! Correct me if i'm wrong...but I'm betting the landscaping at your house has rhino tracks all over it because it looks so dang nice right?

• Like 2