Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

teaching girls how to climb trees

Some might interpret that pic as a lack of being a steward of the land.just sayin.

No trees , animals, or children were harmed during the making of these pictures. Gimmie a ####ing break.

Just give it some time...

And now we know how atv and utvs get a bad reputation

And hows that captian technical.

I think some of the people on this forum are only on here to criticize others. We like to have a little fun sometimes , I kinda thought atvs could be used for a little fun , but I stand corrected.

Well, if we are being technical it is "Captain" not "captian"...But really it's just obvious...Respecting and being a good steward of the land is a learned behavior...as well as OHV operation...Whats the point of teaching a kid how to climb a tree with a rhino? I understand its just a tree and just grass and just dirt and it wasn't harmed...but if that is true you could have just as easily shown them how to climb the side of that white SUV in the pictures right?...Why didn't you do that? That would've been much more impressive! Correct me if i'm wrong...but I'm betting the landscaping at your house has rhino tracks all over it because it looks so dang nice right?

Hey captainobvios we try to have a little fun once in a while. I kinda thought atvs were supposed to be a little fun, but a stand corrected. Ill try to do better before I get locked up by the cwt police. I dont think we need to bring my landscaping into this , that comment was kind of "out there".

• Like 3

Hey captainobvios we try to have a little fun once in a while. I kinda thought atvs were supposed to be a little fun, but a stand corrected. Ill try to do better before I get locked up by the cwt police. I dont think we need to bring my landscaping into this , that comment was kind of "out there".

It's not really "out there"...I believe you just missed the point...The point being I bet you don't treat "your" personal property like you do the forest

And I'm not the police...just get tired of seeing OHV tracks where they're not supposed to be...It's not fun

It's not really "out there"...I believe you just missed the point...The point being I bet you don't treat "your" personal property like you do the forest

And I'm not the police...just get tired of seeing OHV tracks where they're not supposed to be...It's not fun

you win your my hero. Over and out.

Some might interpret that pic as a lack of being a steward of the land.just sayin.

No trees , animals, or children were harmed during the making of these pictures. Gimmie a ####ing break.

Just give it some time...

And now we know how atv and utvs get a bad reputation

And hows that captian technical.

Well, if we are being technical it is "Captain" not "captian"...But really it's just obvious...Respecting and being a good steward of the land is a learned behavior...as well as OHV operation...Whats the point of teaching a kid how to climb a tree with a rhino? I understand its just a tree and just grass and just dirt and it wasn't harmed...but if that is true you could have just as easily shown them how to climb the side of that white SUV in the pictures right?...Why didn't you do that? That would've been much more impressive! Correct me if i'm wrong...but I'm betting the landscaping at your house has rhino tracks all over it because it looks so dang nice right?

Yeah 5guys. You need to listen to to captain obliviuos. Oh, You forgot to mention that tree you took the pic with the rhino and girl was on your own private property. Just saying.

That rhino didn't hurt the tree at all. If the tree had an issue with the rhino it would never had made it through all the bears climbing it or all the other animals over the years. 5 guys keep climbing trees with your rhino and sending us pics, don't worry about the police, they just wish they had the juevos to do it themselves.

• Like 1

That rhino didn't hurt the tree at all. If the tree had an issue with the rhino it would never had made it through all the bears climbing it or all the other animals over the years. 5 guys keep climbing trees with your rhino and sending us pics, don't worry about the police, they just wish they had the juevos to do it themselves.

Yeah!! You go 5guys. Capitan Oblivious (spelled wrong on purpose) needs to understand that the only thing that got hurt was your feelings cuz a girl can drive better than you. Just saying.

more pics of girl?[/quote

now my son is going to have to join cwt to defend his girlfriend. Get the popcorn!

more pics of girl?

I would agree with you but she looks like she could be a little...........fluffy?

I, know the girl and there aint an ounce of fat on her. She's a great kid and 5guys son's girlfriend. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion trphyhntr.

more pics of girl?

I would agree with you but she looks like she could be a little...........fluffy?

now my son is going to be really pi$$ed. He is 120#s of blue twisted steel you better look out peoria isnt that far.

• Like 2

more pics of girl?

I, know the girl and there aint an ounce of fat on her. She's a great kid and 5guys son's girlfriend. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion trphyhntr.

5guys son wants to have a talk with you bro,

• Like 1