Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

teaching girls how to climb trees

5guys....see what you started. All these nice people are at each others throats now........AND I'M LOVIN" EVERY MINUTE OF...LMAO. :D :D :P :rolleyes: :wacko:

5guys....see what you started. All these nice people are at each others throats now........AND I'M LOVIN" EVERY MINUTE OF...LMAO. :D :D :P :rolleyes: :wacko:

Also I wanted to say I didn't think she was fluffy at all....maybe fat but definitely not fluffy.

• Like 1

more pics of girl?

I would agree with you but she looks like she could be a little...........fluffy?

I, know the girl and there aint an ounce of fat on her. She's a great kid and 5guys son's girlfriend. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion trphyhntr.

Also I wanted to say I didn't think she was fluffy at all....maybe fat but definitely not fluffy.

2rwm34k.gif

htu5aw.jpg

• Like 2

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
  • Like 2

I said to myself "self, how could a post with a picture of a Rhino up a tree still be going?" Now I say to myself, "self, you now have your answer!"

Good grief......