Time is running out and the only draw odds information I have found was from 2009 off of Trophy Muleys. Com. Does anyone have or know where I can look to get last years or the year before? I have 21pts going into this years draw and want to keep away from the 20% pass if all possible. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Good luck to everyone on this years draw. :)

TJ

You can always look at the bonus reports from last year. It shows you which tags went in the bonus pass and how many people put in for each hunt. Just have to match up the hunt numbers from last years regs. But something to think about is just because a tag didn't go in the bonus pass last year doesn't mean it won't this year. Just completely depends on where the max holders decide to put in this year. Obviously stay away from 22 and 24 because a lot of max holders put in for those.

Thanks guys. I will try to figure them out. :)

TJ

Thanks guys. I will try to figure them out. :)

TJ

Holy crap. I'm more lost now than I was before I tried to figure them out. :huh: I guess I'll have something to do at work tonight. :lol: Wish me luck. I just can't make any sense out of any of this. :(

TJ

I just bought another bonus point this year, got several years before the guarantee tag

There is a guaranteed tag???? :huh: Holy sh!t batman! :o

TJ

I just bought another bonus point this year, got several years before the guarantee tag

i got drawn with 2 points i think. but whatever floats your boat.

I understand the pdf but don't see the hunt numbers I'm interested in. Could one of you fine people please send a link or directions on how to find prior years 2012 etc.

Good luck TJ and everybody on your Fall apps.