sidwynder505

Dead On Taxidermy????????????

Hey has anyone herd why "Dead on Taxidery" up in Springerville AZ, shut down his web, site?? my buddy has a head there he dropped off last fall!! and he cant get ahold of the guy!...Hope evrything thing is alright??? :unsure:

Uh oh.........should have went with us :) I was up there for a lot of the early season.

• Like 3

I picked up my bear from him a couple months ago. It was done early and I was very happy with his work. Seemed like a great guy, good luck.

I don't want to speak for Kevin, but I would just assume he is re-doing it or upgrading it. Kevin is a great guy. No worries.

Just a quik edit. Juust got off of the phone with him. He shut it down for personal reasons. As far as not getting ahold of him, here is his info:

Kevin Whitmore

deadontaxidermy@yahoo.com

Hope this helps. As someone who has been screwed by one two many "taxidermist" I understand your concerns, and didn't mean to downplay your concerns. I know him and respect him very much. Just defending a friend

• Like 5

Great guy and was very helpful when I delt with him. Sure wouldnt expect any foul play, Im sure it will all be good.

Oh good!!...yeah my buddy got hold of him!!...iv herd good things about him!! but in this day and age of computers when your web site goes down its like taking down your sign infront of you store!! .. thanks guys for everything!! ^_^

I just talked with him the other day, seem like he responds through FB IM pretty good!

Maybe he was on vacation in 2014 and now he's back. Great guy old post..

• Like 1

Old post, but just wanted to comment he is still there doing ok 👍 

Opening this one back up. Anyone personally know Kevin? I have tried many times to contact him with no luck. I don’t want to show up at his house to get my stuff back but man a phone call would be appreciated. 

Bringing this back up. Anyone hear from or talk to Kevin from Dead on Taxidermy? My buddy took his son's first buck to him about 14 months ago. He said he was told by Kevin in mid November of 2020 that the buck would be done in two weeks. Since then Kevin has been MIA and not returning calls. 

On 12/5/2020 at 10:08 PM, dcshorthairs said:

Opening this one back up. Anyone personally know Kevin? I have tried many times to contact him with no luck. I don’t want to show up at his house to get my stuff back but man a phone call would be appreciated. 

Ever have any luck getting in touch with him?

3 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Bringing this back up. Anyone hear from or talk to Kevin from Dead on Taxidermy? My buddy took his son's first buck to him about 14 months ago. He said he was told by Kevin in mid November of 2020 that the buck would be done in two weeks. Since then Kevin has been MIA and not returning calls. 

Yep. About the same for me. I finally just got my turkey back from him. It’s a long story and I had to be a little bit of a pain about it. I can send you some more info on what it took for me. But he is still around working for FedEx.

• Like 1