Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Smoking deal on Vortex Kaibab 15x56 binos

FYI >>> $400 off new Vortex binos (good thru June 16):

www.cabelas.com/product/Vortex-Kaibab-HD-x-Binoculars/940272.uts?productVariantId=2821331&WT.tsrc=CSE&WT.mc_id=pricegrabber&WT.z_mc_id1=940272&rid=40&mr:refshould you want iterralID=4051c342-f1f4-11e3-8dbe-001b2166c2c0

Considering that is what Cabelas pays for them from Vortex and they are trying to move them to make way for the new ones its cool that they pass the savings on for once.

• Like 1

I bought a pair a few days ago. The web site said "in stock" with an expected delivery date of 7 August, but two days later I recieved and email telling me that they are "back ordered". I hope you're prepared to wait because Cabelas is selling items they don't currently have.

• Like 1

I ordered a pair last Friday and got them delivered yesterday, sweet deal right there.

I bought a pair a few days ago. The web site said "in stock" with an expected delivery date of 7 August, but two days later I recieved and email telling me that they are "back ordered". I hope you're prepared to wait because Cabelas is selling items they don't currently have.

Same thing happened toe but it was a shotgun barrel. Over a year later I canceled the order and bought elsewhere. I was told it would ship every month at the end of every month. Bitched and moaned and they told me about how serious they take customer service, nothing ever came of it big surprise.

I have been trying to order these for 4 days and everytime they confirm the order and then the next day it gets cancelled! I have been told this item is discontinued and they are no longer going to carry these....but they are STILL advertising them on thier website, just checked today 8/6! I have complained till I am blue in the face and not getting anywhere, so if anybody else wants these Kaibabs for this price, all I can say is GOOD LUCK!!

Their customer service in the store sucks bad.

I ordered a pair last Friday and got them delivered yesterday, sweet deal right there.

Seriously? WTF! I hope I recieve mine soon. Still says backordered.

Call Cabelas at 1-800-237-4444 and check on the status, I would be willing to bet they just cancelled your order! Thats what happened to me and they never sent an email saying it was cancelled.

Just checked cust serv says less than 5 in warehouse and being discontinued.

Call Cabelas at 1-800-237-4444 and check on the status, I would be willing to bet they just cancelled your order! Thats what happened to me and they never sent an email saying it was cancelled.

Same thing happened to me. Customer service said they cancelled it and have no more nor will they.

Same thing happened to me. Customer service said they cancelled it and have no more nor will they.

Bummer deal. Sorry you missed out. Esp since you will glassing come this fall...still gor the engagement ring you know you want!

Did you call customer service yet?

I purchased them on my Cabela's card if that has anything to do with it??