CouesWhitetail

unBELIZEable! our fabulous carribean vacation

What an awesome vacation! Very much enjoyed the great photos you took Amanda. And that video was amazing! I already wanted a Go Pro camera, now even more so. Thank you for sharing.....might be our next big vacation!

• Like 1

That bar he is at is out over the ocean...it was basically across the street from the airport where we were to catch our flight to the jungle. We had about 20 to 30 mins to kill and we had really been wanting to try Conch Ceviche....the lady at the airport said this bar had the best and so we ran over there in the rain through some back alleys and ordered some, had a quick drink and ran back to the airport with our Ceviche....it was UNBELIEVEABLY GOOD! Wow, so glad we made that happen. It was to die for.

• Like 1

Great pictures. Loved them all except for the snake. Don't like snakes! Glad you got to get away.

Guest oneshot

Did you take a shot of the Viper rum at Wet Willies?

viper%20rum.jpg

We had this with a different label in Placencia, Belize!!! I should say I did , GF got up and sat away from me hehehe... Red Deer on the menu in Placencia...

post-1378-0-25332100-1404008763_thumb.jpg

One of the birds I was dying to see was a Red-capped Manakin....and I was surprised I actually got to see one at the lodge in the jungle. Unfortunately it wasn't the mating season for the bird and it wasn't doing it's Moonwalk Dance. But a few years ago I saw this video and have wanted to see this bird every since!

but here is a video to show you why I love this bird! check out the biologist describing the dance too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FlSaTkzB8