couesntime

Bino covers

What style of bino cover(chest pack style) do you like and why? Just curious what works for everyone. And if you have one used that would fit some 15s, let me know. Thanks.

Not sure how much you want to spend but for $80 you can get the kuiu Bino harness. I love mine. It stays close to your chest and can be used with one hand to remove the binos and put them back in.

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

I run the nimrod "binotopia" harness and I love it, I wear it with swaro 15's with no issues

I have the badlands, which is great if you're riding in something like an open top Jeep a quad or Ranger. It keeps the binos clean and dry.

I also have the ipi which is my favorite.

+1 for the Badlands. I did some trail running last week up to Chrystal Point and took my binos so I could use them for the view from the top. The binos in the badlands did not bother me at all and were very secure. When hunting I clip my rangefinder to it and it works great.

One really cool thing about the Badlands - not sure if the other brands mentioned here have this - they have a hook attached at the bottom you can hang your bow from while you use your binos or range finder, instead of setting your bow down on the ground every time you need your optics.

• Like 1

I have run the Badlands for about 4 years or so now. They work very well, but it all depends on the back pack you were. I have the eberlestock blue widow, I had to cut out the water pouch out of the back to make it more comfortable. Other than that it has been great.