bowsniper

Last Day Pig Success

I was just about to give up this morning and make some tag soup, when I spotted a small heard of pigs. I didn't make the best shot I've ever made, so I watched him bed up, and went to work for a while. (luckily, my boss is a bow hunter and understands these things!) I came back a few hours later and found him pretty fast. Thanks to my buds Mike and Mike for helping me take care of him! Thank you Lord for blessing me with a successful hunt!

Mark

Good job bowsniper. Way to stick with it.

You know the good Lord must smile when a bow hunter thanks Him for being able to harvest a Javelina. Some of us may scratch our heads about it but the heart of a humble hunter is something to smile upon.

Congrats Mark.

Love the picture Mark. Congrates on your harvest. Mind if I use that pose if I fill my HAM tag

Mike

My buds Mike and Mike set me up on the photo. Put the pig on a boulder so you can see his full size, and prop open his mouth with a stick so you can see the evil teeth. The only thing we didn't do was the Chuck Adams wide angle trick.

Mark

Congrats. I also scored on my last day (1/24). Made a perfect double lung shot on a quartering pig, but it was at 8 yards so who could miss?!

This is where he dropped.

post-1431-1169835822_thumb.jpg

This is me & my girlfriends boy. He wasn't there for the shot, but helped on recovery.

post-1431-1169835653_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the piggie. Always good to see another one on the ground