Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS HOG HUNTING PLACE IN TEXAS?? thx

I may have missed it, but I don't see a price sheet? Only what isn't included in the hunt.. ?

Dang this spot is around 2 hours from my place in Austin. If I end up going to Gavleston to fish before the summers over I'll check it out for ya.

If you decide to go let me know. I would love to go with you.

Adam

If you decide to go let me know. I would love to go with you.

Adam

I entered the free hunt drawing and rcvd email and text saying I won so rather curous about it. I would like to think it is legitimate since they have their mission statement and ministry advertised

You can attend your free hunt alone, or you can bring your hunting buddies along!As the winner of the Free Hunt, you can bring your buddies along, and we will discount their hunt as follows: ( Regular price is $599 each.) IF YOU PAY FOR ADDITIONAL HUNTERS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CLAIMING YOUR FREE HUNT, YOU CAN ADD ADDITIONAL HUNTERS FOR $299 EACH.IF YOU PAY FOR ADDITIONAL HUNTERS WITHIN 8-30 DAYS OF CLAIMING YOUR FREE HUNT, YOU CAN ADD ADDITIONAL HUNTERS FOR $350 EACH.IF YOU PAY FOR ADDITIONAL HUNTERS AFTER 30 DAYS OF CLAIMING YOUR FREE HUNT, YOU CAN ADD ADDITIONAL HUNTERS FOR $399 EACH. Click here to add hunters: [/url] YOU ADD ADDITIONAL HUNTERS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CLAIMING YOUR FREE HUNT, WE WILL ALSO ALLOW EACH HUNTER TO SHOOT UNLIMITED PIGLETS UP TO 50 LBS EACH. YOUR ONLY COST WILL BE $45 PER PIGLET FOR GUT, SKIN, AND QUARTERING. (Regular kill fee for piglets is $100 ea. + cleaning)quote name="Big Browns" post="480466" timestamp="1406062578"]

Have you called them?

I have till 31st just thought I would check with locals and see if any experience with them.

They make it sound like the adding a hunter is a huge savings, but it's still the regular price. Sounds like fun though.

Says theyre closed till 8/15, but that's hog country for sure. Seen a lot of road kill hogs on I-10 in that area.

I like how they will barter for hunts.

Yep I think the object of giving free hunts away is to make $$$ Off friends.. yes and closed during summer thank God cuz it is way to hot there to hunt right now. most texas hunts offer summer rates if your thing is extra heat and skeeters and snakes