loco4coues

Outlanders Limited Draw TV show- AZ bull at 1025 yards! Watch the Hunt Online and VOTE!

My dad and brother were on Outlanders Limited Draw last season. They had a late rifle bull elk hunt. Please watch the episode and vote to your hearts content. Lets bring the win back to Arizona for a second year in a row!

https://outlanderstv.com/show/episode/long-shots-big-bulls-of-arizona/full

• Like 1

I have been waiting for this to come up online since my DVR deleted it before I was able to watch it. Just sent through a vote but can't seem to get the full episode to play. Is anyone else having a problem watching it online or is it just my computer?

The link worked for me when I tried it. The episode is #9 The Organs. You can vote on the home page about half way down here:

https://outlanderstv.com

You can then click on the little jpeg of the hunt and it will bring up the video to watch. Hope that helps!

My computer was a no go! I was able to pull it up with my phone and lost it 12 minutes in when I tried switching my wifi back on.

Watched the video and congrats to your family and nice shooting. I don't believe in long range target practicing on animals myself but I guess this would be the guy to shoot long if anyone. First time I have seen this show and man thats alot of sales crap to get through!!! Good luck on the voting

video didn't work but I did vote

For those who can't get it to play maybe try a different web browser?

Thanks for the votes and keep them coming. You can vote unlimited amount of times.

Don't know if it helps but on my home computer I went to outlanderstv and when you click on the right hunt look on the right side of the screen there was a tab for watch preview or watch full episode. I clicked on full episode and it played

• Like 1

TTT, we can use all the votes we can get! Please vote, share with family and friends, etc. You can vote unlimited number of times each day. Congrats to everyone who drew tags!

The link worked for me when I tried it. The episode is #9 The Organs. You can vote on the home page about half way down here:

https://outlanderstv.com

You can then click on the little jpeg of the hunt and it will bring up the video to watch. Hope that helps!