Browning'sCustomMeat

Navajo Mule Deer

My oldest boy and I got drawn for the late archery deer hunt on the Navajo. The first week in January. Got 5 days to pull it off and hope we can make it happen. Units 1-4 & 5b. If anyone would like to share any experiences up there, that would be greatly appreciated.

-Jeremy-

Ive always wondered if theres hunting on the Navajo. Seems like just too much land for no hunting to go on. Elk, too?

so what do you need a cook or glasser, to old to multi task anymore. i'm in chief with 1 broken feather. i still have the same number sqaw!!!!!!!!!!

Unit 1 has some good bucks in it

so what do you need a cook or glasser, to old to multi task anymore. i'm in chief with 1 broken feather. i still have the same number sqaw!!!!!!!!!!

Need a glassed more than anything. Ill get a hold of you when it gets closer. Hunt date is Jan 2 thru 6

Ive always wondered if theres hunting on the Navajo. Seems like just too much land for no hunting to go on. Elk, too?

Theres elk, deer, antelope, bighorn, bear, lion and turkey up there. just put in for deer and sheep tho

I have a couple spots in 5 for ya. Some 150 to 175 bucks with the upper end being pretty big. Lots of pines and sage.

• Like 1

I have a couple spots in 5 for ya. Some 150 to 175 bucks with the upper end being pretty big. Lots of pines and sage.

Thanks, Ill be in contact with you soon. Been busy being "Super Dad". School, Work and my boys keep me busy.

-Jeremy-

• Like 1