Not to assume you didn't follow directions so no offense please.... Did you send it to the correct address?

AYE! She said they didn't get to mine yet...now I'm nervous.

Got me a 32 leftover tag

Not to assume you didn't follow directions so no offense please.... Did you send it to the correct address?

For the first time ever I sent it to po box like normal draw. I realized I did that and mailed out a new one with right address Sunday. I asked the lady about my situation and she said both will show up there and the will end up sending one back to me. I'm an idiot!

On top of that I told my buddy about it and he said he uses the normal draw envelopes every year for leftover and never has problems. I figured they didn't even open them and sent them right back but I guess not.

For the first time ever I sent it to po box like normal draw. I realized I did that and mailed out a new one with right address Sunday. I asked the lady about my situation and she said both will show up there and the will end up sending one back to me. I'm an idiot!

I did the same thing. I called the G&F on Friday to see if I would be ok. They lady I spoke to said it would be fine. I don't have a tag yet so I hope she was correct.

Adam

Lol, love how I get a completely different answer each time I call.

Lady #1- You don't have a tag yet, try calling tomorrow.

Lady #2- Call back Thursday or Friday because we haven't started the draw yet.

Lady #3- I don't see an application on file.

• Like 1

I kept calling today and got a different response almost every time. Finally at about 4:00 this afternoon they told me I got a tag. I got 34A. It was the 3rd choice on my leftover app and I've never hunted there but I'm excited to learn a new unit. Should be awesome!

Picked up the third choice but hey, I will actually be hunting something this year! I think there is a red flag on my name or something when the draw takes place ha

• Like 1