So last year i went out and bought a Flat line map for 22n for my hunts. I friggin love that map. It seems so easy to use and dang near indestructable. We were using sandard topo's before. I know my brother said you can go directly to blm and get them to print maps of a specific area for about the same price as a regular map, but you can center it on the area you desire.

I was looking at the "hunt unit maps.com" site and their products. Anyone have any thoughts and comments about these? who uses what map and why do you like that brand. Also i seen HU has "unit packets" for 20 bucks that have information about the unit:

This Downloadable file contains both the "Hunt Unit Information" and "GPS Unit Waterholes". This information is specific to the type of deer located within the Hunt Unit: ie: Mule Deer and/or Coues Whitetailed Deer. It also contains information such as: hunting locations and hunting strategies and tactics for archery, muzzleloader and general rifle hunts.

Has anyone here ever purchased the packes? Was it worth it?

I seen there were some other companies that had GMU maps for sale all about the same price. Need to get a new/better map for 23 and start getting out there.

Just trying to decide which maps are beter. Thanks everyone

Never got the package with the electronics, but have one of their hard maps for 13A. Pretty rugged.

Just got the flatline maps for 27.High Quality maps,very impressed.

I ordered some of the "Hybrid" maps from the USFS, I purchased for an Idaho hunt, not sure if that is what you are referring to. You can select the area you want mapped I believe, or just designate a quad (which is what I did). I personally didn't care for the quality of the map. It came printed out in large format from an Ink Jet printer, and the ink was able to smear fairly easily. It was ok for use at home. The Flatline map I bought for an AZ hunt a couple years ago is really, really nice. Best hard copy map I own.

Just got the flatline maps for 27.High Quality maps,very impressed.

X2 flatline maps are awesome I have one for unit 8.

yeah,, i have a flatline for 22n... and i was thinking of doing the same for the 23 unit. I guess the hing i wasnt sure about is there is a north and souh 23 map. Where some of the the other groups offering the high quality maps are all one unit.

Just asking around before i pulled the trigger on a purchase