willhunt4coues

Savage 11 LRH 6.5 creedmoor w/Valdada

I have for sale like new Savage Model 11 Long Range Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor 26" **1700.00**. Comes with Valdada 6-24x50 35mm tube MP8 scope illuminated, Valdada base, Valdada Rings, open close muzzle break, accustock (work done to stock so stock was not touching barrel), accutrigger, karsten comb . This gun loves H4350 @ 42.2gn, 140 berger vld, Nosler or Hornady brass, CCI-BR2 primers this set up will produce a 1/4 moa group. Factory A max 140 will do 1/2 to 3/4 moa. If you are interested in Gun only I would be willing to sell just the gun 800.00 (no base, no rings and no scope). Scope was 1400.00, Gun 950, base 100. Gun has 200 rounds and was broke in correctly (shoot clean for 10, shoot 3 clean for 20, shoot 5 clean for 20.) I will post more pictures later.

IMG_20140607_071202868_zpslz02txe8.jpg

Bubble level is also included. Scope tracks perfectly (tall target test done) scope rings also were reamed with a 35mm reamer. Everything on this gun holds true and will for years to come. Valdada glass is just as good as Swarovski glass with a transferable lifetime warranty. Scope elevation adjustment is 32 MOA (1140 yards for 140gn 2835fps). You can use the moa marks inside and get out to 1500 yards (20 moa total reticle at 24 power).

I forgot about the pictures but I will get them up tonight.

Coues special right there, but I'm not in the market. Very nice setup.

Open close muzzlebreak? so ya just twist open & Closed??

Yes it does. I've noticed when it's shot open, then it likes to stay open and is extremely hard to close until cleaned.

I have the same rifle in 6.5x284 would rather have got the Creedmoor.

Yes if you clean it you can open close no problem but as soon as you fire 1 round it will not move until cleaned. I leave it open for the range then if I am going hunting I close it.

Yes if you clean it you can open close no problem but as soon as you fire 1 round it will not move until cleaned. I leave it open for the range then if I am going hunting I close it.

Nice im gonna have to look into that type. nice rig

I have 200 rounds through this gun so she will still last you a couple thousand rounds at least

I am selling the gun and scope combo for what I bough the scope and base for. So really buy a scope and base and get a free gun!!! I WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER. I am about 500.00 below what I really wanted. I have all the load work up for this gun. So you can just load up some rounds at all my numbers and start shooting 1/4 to 1/2 groups all day. I have also cleaned this gun after every outing so she is always in clean shape.