NICE! Can't wait to read about the hunts!

My kids drew thier 2nd choice Oct Coues(will be thier first deer hunt) and after 7 yrs my wife finally drew the Dec Coues tag!!!

I'm jealous good luck.

You might as well have made the title to this thread... JACKPOT! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Goodluck on the hunt wish you guys much success! :)

My kids drew thier 2nd choice Oct Coues(will be thier first deer hunt) and after 7 yrs my wife finally drew the Dec Coues tag!!!

Is it the junior any antlered in 23? My son drew that tag and also drew late rifle bull in 23...........hoping I come into a bucket of money, cause I would gladly put the Good ol AZ GROUND POUNDERS to work!!! If I do not fall on a briefcase of dough, I will be guiding my son to his first (probably coues) southeast of Young. If you see an 05 red dodge with the plates OUT2HNT, stop on in!!

You betcha! Last time I was there with Kevin lawhorn dropping off his son's euro bull. That was one cool cactus buck you had in the tub!! Look forward to seeing more of your artistry Dale, so Matthew and I will definitely pop in.