have2bhuntn

Donate a tag

OE4A!

+1

TJ

Sounds like a great organization. Has anyone donated to HOAL (Hunt of a lifetime)? I see them listed in the AZ regs and don't really know anything about them. I have a friend looking to donate a tag, I looked on their website, and the hunts haven't been updated snce 2009 :huh:

I have donated three tags to Hunt of A Lifetime. They are a non-profit organization that takes youth with life threating illnesses on hunts. Easy form to fill out on their website, then just mail the tag. However, they never thank you for the tag.

• Like 1

If you donate a tag, are you able to go along on the hunt with the person who receives the tag?

Most likely, yes you can go with them. But it's up to the parents of the person who gets the tag and the organization you donate to. Most people who donate a tag do so because they can't go on the hunt, so it's not very common for the original tag holder to go along on the hunt. But the more people there to help the better!

and yes, Hunt of a lifetime is another group that does good works with donated tags. What you can do with these groups is call them and ask them if they will be able to use the tag. Some hunts require different physical abilities and it's good to find out if they have a kid or wounded warrior they think can actually use the tag.

• Like 2

oe4a, they take kids & now wounded warriors. Great organization, go on their fb page and check out great pics of awesome kids (don't forget to like and follow what's going with them). Questions call me 623-262-0245. oe4a motto, changing lives 1 adventure at a time.

• Like 1

Another shout for OE4A! I donated an archery javelina tag to Eddie a couple of years ago and it went to a young girl battling cancer. I never felt better about not being able to use a tag in my life. I work with Eddie at our youth turkey camp (Happy Jack) every spring and he is an absolute great guy dedicated to making lives better.

I have donated equipment inpadt to OE4A. Local group too.