Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

***Swarovski 15x56 SLC WB Binoculars***SOLD WITHIN 6 HRS! WOW! that was fast!

Hello All,

I am selling my trusty Swarovski 15x56 binos since I upgraded to the new model.

These binoculars have glassed up several bucks over 110 and some over 120 inches....so I know they work!! :)

Although my pair of swaros do have some wear and tear, the blemishes are only cosmetic and cause no problems glassing. Many years ago I tipped over my tripod while getting up and got a scratch near but not on the front lens (see arrow in pics). There also are some kind of marks on one of the front lenses but they are not really scratches (more like a blemish in the coating) and you can not see those marks at all while glassing. The view is crystal clear and crisp. I love these binos and it pains me to sell them, but I really have no reason to keep two pairs of these.

I am selling them with the original black case, a Jim White bino adapter so you can use them on a tripod, the original box they came in and the included paperwork in the box. I also changed the strap to one that I had on a pair of Zeiss that I liked better than the strap that came with these. If you want the strap, they can go with the binoculars. If not, then I will keep the strap.

Because of the blemishes on the binos I am lowering the price below what most people sell them for. And again, these marks on the binos do not affect performance...they are crystal clear and bright.

Whoever buys them can register the warranty under their name. I double-checked with Swarovski about this.

I prefer not to ship just to reduce any potential damage to them. We can likely work out a place to meet. But I can also ship if need be.

$1275

post-1-0-29293700-1406929380_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-41711300-1406929378_thumb.jpg

arrow points to scratch that is near but NOT on lens

post-1-0-11504800-1406929379_thumb.jpg

arrow points to blemish in coating, but this is NOT visible while glassing and does not affect the clarity.

post-1-0-37279700-1406929377_thumb.jpg

Good looking dog. I will take an off spring

smoking deal. You can send them in to Swarovski to get cleaned up and what ever else they do to them when you ask for the "tune up".

The glass in the first pic are different then the glass in the fifth pic?...

• Like 1

The glass in the first pic are different then the glass in the fifth pic?...

I actually wondered the same thing after I looked at the thread....not sure how it could be...but it looked different to me too after I posted it...maybe I borrowed a pair and tested.them out before buying. I don't remember.

Anyway...the first four pics are definitely the pair I am selling. I took those pics today. The pic with my dog molly is very old photo. She has been dead for several years now. She lived to be 15 and was a stray found on the San Carlos during a Javelina hunt.

Some to you might remember the memorial video I made for her.

Good looking dog. I will take an off spring

Thanks! She was very beautiful! I posted her memorial video for you. Unfortunately she didn't have any puppies. She was a stray from San Carlos. Looked so very pitiful and mangey when we first saw her. Who knew she would turn out so beautiful. I miss her.

• Like 1

These binos have been sold. Thank you Hunt7122....it was very nice meeting you and your wife! Sorry we had to cut the visit short due to the storm! We are lucky we survived that nearby lightning blast while we were glassing! Yikes that was close!