wendt

Unit 20 C

Seen deer every day but no bucks. Deer would bed down by 8:30am because it was warm and would not move in the afternoon. Good learning experience to not put in for this hunt again. Too many tags and not enough deer. Like every other unit in this state.

• Like 1

Hi guys in 20 c as we speak I hunted hard today up around by hill side and scouted hard the past few days and haven't got on any I've seen a lot of javelina though any advice or help would be greatly appreciated thanks

I don't want to discourage you,but I live in 20C,and I don't hunt here.My family has been ranching here since 1920,and along in the 1950's-1960's we would see over 100 deer a day riding horseback.Now, it's a rare sight to see a deer,let alone a buck.Too many tags,too many hunts.The best advice I can give you on 20C,if you hunt it is to bring a deer with you.

Too many tag$ plus a junior hunt after 2 rifle hunt$ with too many tag$? $tupid..I feel bad for the out of towners who draw this youth hunt.Not an impossible hunt but you better do your homework. How do you talk sense to people who only worry about cents? SHut this unit down with 42 for a couple years and let the heards catch up a little.

I don't want to discourage you,but I live in 20C,and I don't hunt here.My family has been ranching here since 1920,and along in the 1950's-1960's we would see over 100 deer a day riding horseback.Now, it's a rare sight to see a deer,let alone a buck.Too many tags,too many hunts.The best advice I can give you on 20C,if you hunt it is to bring a deer with you.

Sounds like a lot of units. But don't dare question game and fish motives or there fan boys will be on here shortly to straighten you out.

It's all about money and that's the way it's gonna stay

I'm afraid that you are right,they are giving you opportunity to hunt,but there are no deer.