Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Jackson Hole Wyoming Pics 3

I had a couple of really fun days fishing with my friend L Dean from Amarillo.  The photos below were taken on the Green River.  Most of the fish were taking Grey Drakes.  We caught several on Chernobyl Ants and small mayfly patterns as well.  There was quite a bit of ribbing on this day.

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+1.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+2.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+3.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+4.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+5.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+6.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+7.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+8.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+9.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+11.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+12.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+13.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+14.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+15.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+16.JPG

Brown+Trout+Flyfishing+Upper+Green+River+near+Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+17.JPG

View the full article

• Like 2

When god created the trout and all it's surroundings he must have sat back and said, " I have out done myself again." Thanks once again Jay for sharing. You are having one tremendous summer by the looks of things. I'm so jealous! :)

TJ

Congrats on those big trout! Was it just german's, or did you get into some cuts and bows as well? I fished the Green for one gorgeous day in mid-July. We didn't catch much - fish were not rising. Tried nymphing, but very little action. Not much of a hatch going on then.....but it was still a great day. Can't wait to go back.

go fish Little Bob's Lake on the Wind River Reservation, mile to 1.5 mile walk from where you park, catch so many fish your arms will get tired.

Sign in to follow this