280REM

Mange? and need some help!!!

does this yote have mange, there is a normal looking one at the same time.post-2353-0-99784500-1407801501_thumb.jpg

if t is mange he will become a target coyote.

now, we are getting a caller on friday, can you give me some advice on calling yotes, cats, fox, and badgers?? i plan on going out as soon as i get it and calling. advice on calls to use??? thanks for alll the help!!

post-2353-0-58980800-1407885995_thumb.jpg

Guest akaspecials

Looks like most of the yotes I see in the summer. That's why some of us only hunts yotes in the winter. Summer is just rough on the dogs and the pelts really only look nice in winter months.

it just looks bad to me, the first pic i mean the second is normal imo. the hair is like sluffing off...

It looks like there's something hanging off the middle of his belly. Anyone know what that would be or am I seeing things?

thats what im saying, the hair is sluffing off..and looks like mange.

is that the only pic?

hard to say... the ones I saw the other day on the golf coarse was fully in summer coat.... no fur to speak of..... they look cool like that. like the went and shaved it all off... LOL!

James

guys, i am asking about the first and now only photo the second photo was a normal coyote. i am asking about the only one now....mange or no???

and help me with sounds that work in southern az!?!!!!?!!

• Like 1

Any hand distress call would work. Buy a couple and see what you like. If you are going with an electronic caller like a fox pro then pretty much all the varmint calls on their have potential and you can purchase more online.

Bird distress (wood pecker, blue jay or any bird really)

Rabbit distress (there's tons from young to old cotton to jacks)

Fawn calls (deer, antelope)

Rodent squeakers

Live stock distress (chickens, cows, pigs, goats) I don't use these unless I am calling closer to residential areas

Pup distress

And all your different coyote locators and howls (I don't use these as much because I'm never sure which sounds go to which season)

• Like 1

Looks normal for coyotes during this time. No mange