Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Looking for a work out partner in Queen Creek

This forum is exactly what I need! I really need to get off my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the past couple of years I have become increasingly LAZY!!!! I reall want to start working out, but I have very little drive to continue to work out. I would really like to find a work out buddy who lives in my area. I really don't have the money for a gym membership right now, but I do have a HOA gym that we could use or jog, hike the local hills. If you interested please send me a message. Maybe we could get a local CW work out group going.

Thanks,

Adam

• Like 4

Maybe not the cheapest option, but you should come try CrossFit with Stan and I sometime. Our box will let you try it for the first week for free to see if you like it.

• Like 4

Maybe not the cheapest option, but you should come try CrossFit with Stan and I sometime. Our box will let you try it for the first week for free to see if you like it.

That would be awesome! I would love to try it. I'm not sure I could afford it after the first week, but maybe. Does he have reduced amount for 1 or 2 classes a week?

Adam

i don't do crossfit but if u like to try go on groupon and get it for a month, most places offer a month discounted and the if u like it you can sign up or look for another location on groupon, i go to club sar in scottsdale is a regular gym nothing fancy but i got to workout and is $ 99.00 a year and $ 55.00 a year for 18 and under, my son is 16 years old and we go at 6am before school.

hope this helps.

i don't do crossfit but if u like to try go on groupon and get it for a month, most places offer a month discounted and the if u like it you can sign up or look for another location on groupon, i go to club sar in scottsdale is a regular gym nothing fancy but i got to workout and is $ 99.00 a year and $ 55.00 a year for 18 and under, my son is 16 years old and we go at 6am before school.

hope this helps.

WOW! $99 for a year is SUPER CHEAP! Scottsdale is too far for me. I will definatley check out the groupon idea, Thanks!

You can also check out:

http://www.crossfit.com/

It will give you ideas for workouts to do at home and a lot body weight workouts that will help you get in shape if you can't afford the membership for a Box. It also has some helpful nutrition tips as well.

You can also check out:

http://www.crossfit.com/

It will give you ideas for workouts to do at home and a lot body weight workouts that will help you get in shape if you can't afford the membership for a Box. It also has some helpful nutrition tips as well.

I've been doing a little here and there, but it's VERY hard to stay motivated when your working out alone!!!!!!!!! My wife & I go on a 3 mile walk every night, but it's not enough. I have a spare tire that is steadily getting larger by the minutes:)

• Like 1

i too am looking for a workout partner....Preferably 5'5" 115 Lbs blonde hair female to workout with...Send me a pm if you fit this>>>

• Like 3

Blond Enough???

Screenshot_2014-08-13-12-33-45_zpsgozht5

That's a blonde my wife would let me mount:)

• Like 5

I thought the previous comment was pretty funny so I sent my wife an email with a subject line that read, "I'd kill to mount this blonde". Attached was a picture of a big blonde bear. She didn't find it as humorous as I did.

• Like 2

I'm in Queen Creek as well. Go to LA Fitness about 4 nights per week. Been on a 1500 cal/day diet since February but didn't really start doing any exercise other than walking until July (was on hold via cardiologist). I've lost about 33 pounds or so since January. I really thought adding the gym to the restricted calorie diet would significantly speed up my weight loss, but that hasn't been the case......