Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Winners Chosen for Wildlife Conservation Contest

Hey Everyone,

If you remember last year we started our first ever CouesWhitetail.com Wildlife Conservation Challenge as a way to encourage people to do more for wildlife. To enter the contest all you had to do was attend something like a wildlife habitat improvement project, a wildlife conservation group banquet, or join a wildlife conservation group. The more things you did, the more entries you got. And if you wore some CW.com gear while doing it, you got even more entries! We had lots and lots of entries and from those entries I randomly selected 10 winners. Then I sorted those 10 randomlly selected winners based on number of entries they had to determine what place they were and what prize they received.

I posted the list of winners on the home page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2014/08/winners-from-our-2013-wildlife-conservation-challenge-announced/

This turned out to be a great contest and I want thank all the sponsors that donated great prizes for this contest.

A list of prizes and who donated them can be found on the link shown above. (the forum is messing up the table formatting so can't post the table here)

Top prize was a scoped Ruger American .270 donated by Healy Arms and CW.com. Thank you Healy Arms. Mark Healy sent me the photo below of Kathi Nixon picking up the gun that her husband won. Who thinks her husband will even get to hold the gun? LOL!!

post-1-0-42093800-1407960098_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations to Mark, Kathi, TJ, Mike and all the other winners! Great job by all.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the winners and Kudos to Amanda and all the folks who entered. Our wildlife shout out a big Thank You!

• Like 1

So if anyone is looking for a way to help out on this website, I could really use more help with organizing contests like this. This website has grown so exponentially large over the years, that I find I just can't do it all and so things get delayed or dropped. Luckily (?) with my husbands recent illness and mechanical troubles with my jeep I have had a lot more time in the last 2-3 weeks to devote to the site. That translated into finally getting this contest wrapped up and a new subforum created and more. We could do a lot more contests of this type if I had some folks willing to help me with it. So you can email me if you are interested.

• Like 1

Amanda, on behalf of Mark, I would like to thank you and Mark Healy for the wonderful Rifle!! I will be getting the tripod when I hear back from The Outdoorsman. I want to thank you for all you have done.

And in Paying it forward Mark and I would like to sponsor and run a raffle at the woman's Javelina hunt camp next year! And that would be a FREE raffle to all the Ladies that sign up for your camp.

Amanda, anytime I can help you, you just ask!! I am offering an open door to help.

• Like 3

Amanda, on behalf of Mark, I would like to thank you and Mark Healy for the wonderful Rifle!! I will be getting the tripod when I hear back from The Outdoorsman. I want to thank you for all you have done.

And in Paying it forward Mark and I would like to sponsor and run a raffle at the woman's Javelina hunt camp next year! And that would be a FREE raffle to all the Ladies that sign up for your camp.

Amanda, anytime I can help you, you just ask!! I am offering an open door to help.

Sweet!! Thanks for the offer of running a free raffle at the womens camp...that's awesome! And I may hit you up for more help...I could really use your help!

Wow, this is great, thank you for the awesome gift. I hope all members get involved and support a conservation group, it truly makes a difference for all wildlife. Thank you Amanda!

Mike

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for supporting wildlife conservation. Everyone wins!

Huge shout out to all the sponsors that donated. All top notch outfits with fantastic service!

• Like 1

Yes, thanks! I didn't even realize I had qualified! Very cool

Amanda, thank you for running the Wildlife Conservation Challenge here on cwt. Congratulations to all the winners and to all that participated. The biggest winner of all is the wildlife that benefits from all the hard work everyone contributes through out the year. I'm grateful and humbled to have won the Outdoorsman pack and I know there are those out there behind the scene that have put in way more hours in our state's conservation projects than I and my hat's off to each and everyone of you.

Thanks to Jay and Darr of Colburn and Scott Real Estate for donating this awesome pack. I can't wait to get it bloody.

I picked it up today and could not have been treated any better at Outdoorsman. Tim took the time to show me in details how it all works and helped fit it to my skinny frame. I met Tim at Bass Pro some time back and if you ever need any help or questions about the Outdoorsman's products give Tim a call. I also met Cody who agreed to pose with me with my Outdoorsman's Pack. Thank you both for the warm welcome. I encourage anyone who is looking to upgrade or purchase the best quality hunting equipment known to mankind please check out Outdoorsmans. :)

post-1903-0-69677600-1408043091_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-10241600-1408043132_thumb.jpg

TJ

• Like 3