Sign in to follow this  
ruffcountry

quote button

Here is a quote...."Sometimes you're the pigeon and other times you're the statue"

quote button doesnt seem to work .

works for me (see above)....what happens when you use it?

Hmm odd

Here is a quote...."Sometimes you're the pigeon and other times you're the statue"

or " Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a train. "
  • Like 1

I cant copy and paste either and some times I cant even type in the reply to this topic box .

got new computer last winter went from window xp to window 8 . I knew my way around xp but still a little lost with 8

What browser are you using? You might try a different browser. Awhile back when Internet Explorer changed, the browser seemed to not work well with the forum software....it didn't let you copy and paste. But using a different browser worked fine. You might try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and see if that fixes the problem.

What browser are you using? You might try a different browser. Awhile back when Internet Explorer changed, the browser seemed to not work well with the forum software....it didn't let you copy and paste. But using a different browser worked fine. You might try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and see if that fixes the problem.

well i got the chrome and it looks like it works .