Maverick351

Pinal mountain this weekend

Seems there are some "hurt feelings" for the reporting of illegal activity, makes you wonder why some one would be so deffensive and on EDGE? Lol come on

+1 on that.

Plenty of slob hunters that need to be monitored. They know who they are and get defensive when someone points out something wrong. Not only are they cheating, they are stealing from hunters that follow the rules. Thief is a thief, let's call them what they are.

• Like 1

snitches get stitches.

Lol thug life!!!! (As I am popping off rounds into the air)

haha. gangster coues deer hunters in here. youre probably the guy that hung the deer dikk in the treestand lol.

I never heard of this but if it will boost my street credit then ya I did that fo sho then me and my crew hopped up in da cadi bouncing on 20s when I hit that switch and dipped back to camp to roll some fattys and pop open some ol English 40s lol jk but seriously there was a deer dong in some ones stand? Lol

• Like 1

Lol that's funny but what is the story behind that? Happen to a member on here?

Lol that's funny but what is the story behind that? Happen to a member on here?

It takes a sick individual to spread harvested deer remains around a spot, then climb back up a tree with a deer dong and napkin note to piss off a guy he has never even met.

But yea, that happen to a member on here. http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/51779-arrowed-my-first-black-bear/

• Like 1