Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

How many of you have seen this?

That could have been me in the dodge but that's not my truck though. I've found more big bulls doing that very thing than you could shake a stick at except I'm doing it in the dark. One of the most effective ways to find clusters of elk I've found.

• Like 1

That definitely must have been in Eight. Lol the only thing worse is the guys doing it at 1am. 2am. 3am. I thought I was dreaming of bugeling bulls. The nightmare started when the engine would fire up a millisecond after the horrible truck/utv bugels...

It made it worse when I was already on a heard within 150 yards or so before sun up waiting on shooting light to close in and someone pulls up ant starts sounding off right before shooting light and sends the entire heard the opposite direction so then I was playing catch up the rest of the day

lol I'm pretty sure that happened to me this on my hunt this year. I was setting on a bedded bull and about an hour in and the bull bugled. About ten min later I could hear a quad coming down an old two tracker and before it could come to a complete stop he let a big ol bugle and not just one but three. After the seconded bugle the bull bolted and I never saw or hear him again. I'm pretty sure the guy could hear me telling him what I thought about him.

Cole