Sign in to follow this  
CEI

Most hunters are not honest.

I'm not sure Craig's post is deep enough for popcorn. It may turn into that and if so, no salt and extra chili on mine!! I believe what he's saying is that most hunters do not hit a specific species enough in their life to be proficient. Some do but most don't. Non members read this website also and I imagine they learn a lot, especially from posts like this. Most (or some) members are experienced and knowledgable for those of you that are, add info and insight. Don't bash.

• Like 2

I am the best hunter on earth. Just bein honest

awesome!! Do you give advice? My freezer is getting empty. Come on my deer hunt in December and find me the fattest coues in the country. Big antlers too but not a must

I am the best hunter on earth. Just bein honest

awesome!! Do you give advice? My freezer is getting empty. Come on my deer hunt in December and find me the fattest coues in the country. Big antlers too but not a must

I have a December WT tag too this year...awesome! Which unit you draw?

Thats why I say hunting is not a sport. It is a instinct! Some keep doing it and never get it. They just don't have it or get it. Even with instinct sometimes We don't get it done. Some Guys can't Glass worth a chit with good optics or can't shoot worth a darn either......................BOB!

• Like 3

I liked it. And it was an honest opinion. I killed my biggest buck in 1984 (107 net). I have a hunting buddy that pulls my chain saying, " why haven't you killed a bigger one yet if you're soooo good?". I've seen bigger, but chit happens. And you can't kill a 110 if you keep shooting 100"ers. In the "trophy hunting world".....a wall with consistent book deer would probably consider you as a professional hunter, a dang good cheater, or one lucky SOB.

• Like 1

Some guys are just novice hunters and it is more of a hobby and a get away more than anything else. They don't get serious as some of us that it is a passion...........BOB!