Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

H.O.A.

Good for him. Looks like something I would do. I've banged heads with an HOA, a time or two. I was President of an HOA in 2004-2005. I was one of the good guys helping to put a leash on the control freaks, that like to control other people and their property.

To this day, I still despise HOA's.

I get letters from The HOA if Ieave my trash can out in the curb too long but neighbor has weeds knee high and trash hanging from tree limbs. Other neighbors were tweeters staying up all night and playing music, fighting, dog barking, era. HOA said all they can do is ask them to be considerate.

I guess they got the message when their dog dragged a rag into the house that was soaked in skunk cover scent. They never did figure out how a skunk got in their walked in back yard.

• Like 4

I get letters from The HOA if Ieave my trash can out in the curb too long but neighbor has weeds knee high and trash hanging from tree limbs. Other neighbors were tweeters staying up all night and playing music, fighting, dog barking, era. HOA said all they can do is ask them to be considerate.

I guess they got the message when their dog dragged a rag into the house that was soaked in skunk cover scent. They never did figure out how a skunk got in their walked in back yard.

Well, those skunks sure are sneaky buggers!

I have comments but I would be burned at the stake.

C'mon man.....let it rip. :lol:
I'll wait til we get to page 3. Having fried food tonight, don't wanna have a stroke before I eat my halibut. Lol!

I hate HOAs....thats why I sold my tract home and got horse dirt.

• Like 1