Sign in to follow this  
AKretschmer

SCI Jr. Deer Camp 2014

Here is some info on our Jr. camp this year. If anybody needs any more info feel free to call or email me.

Arizona Chapter of Safari Club International

2014 Jr. Deer Camp

Units 36A & 36B

The camp is located in Unit 36A off of Batamote Rd. which is between mile post 17 & 16 north of Arivaca Rd. The camp this year is November 20th-23rd. People generally start showing up the afternoon of the 20th. Camp spots for big trailers will fill up fast so get there early if you have a big trailer. We will have experienced hunters there to help guide you and your hunter if you need. If you are experienced yourself and just need an area to start we can help with that too. We will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday. Saturday we provide breakfast and lunch, dinner is a potluck. Sunday we provide breakfast and a sack lunch. We tear down camp on Sunday and are generally out of camp by 2pm. Don’t forget that you can buy an accompaniment Javelina tag for your Jr. hunter! Best of all this is all FREE! We don’t charge for this camp. As a chapter we are passionate about introducing kids to the sport of hunting. We hope you can make it this year and look forward to seeing everybody. If you need any further information please contact us at:

Adam Kretschmer: Phone: 520-271-2281 Email: adamk03@hotmail.com or

• Like 5

I took my nephew there a few years ago. He ended up getting his first deer. This is a great camp and I hope you get a good turnout.

• Like 1

Adam, I just wanted to say thank you for taking my phone call today.

It was a pleasure speaking with you.

Thanks for all the info, I hope to see you guys down there.

Anthony

We will be there but not until late on Thursday, not leaving Phoenix until 4 pm. Looking forward to it, this will be my son's first deer hunt and he's excited to say the least. Who will we need to check in with when we get there?

Stallone A. Good speaking with you also, hope to see you guys there. IAMMAC, you can check in with any board member. We will have our big chapter trailer in the middle of the camp and that's where most of us will be. My name is Adam if you ask for me I can get you set up.

My son and I will be rolling in late Thursday night (or possibly before light on Friday morning, depending on timing.....). Looking forward!

S.

:)

• Like 1