AverageJoe

I dont understand

Guest 300ultramag.

I can drink beer and watch football with friends at home... Once I got my huntin boots on.. We're climbing that nasty cat claw infested cactus jumpin loose rock,roll ankling boulder mountain to the top... And once we get there.. We're goin down it and up the next!!!!

• Like 1

It's hard to even have a coversation with a lott of them. I am surrounded by them up here in Dakota from all over the country. Even most Montana, Wyo., Idaho guys don't get glassin like we do. Its like they are clueless. I tell them I will see 3 times a many animals if we go to the same ridge. They think I'M lying...................BOB!

Bob,

I had our mutual friend back to my cabin for hunting deer . We put him in a spot and then commenced a 'drive' . As the story goes, about 20 deer went by him as he was looking though his first pair of Swaros. The longest shot you will ever get on my property is about 90 yards.

• Like 1

Back east tree stand hunting vs out west spot n stalk is kind of like baseball vs mens softball. Yes they both take skill and a bit of athleticism, but the baseball players will always look at the softball players with a bit of a smerk.

So you are saying that guys back east are just living out their high school dreams hunting from a stand? I wonder if there are as many fist fights back east as in mens softball... LOL

Bob,

I had our mutual friend back to my cabin for hunting deer . We put him in a spot and then commenced a 'drive' . As the story goes, about 20 deer went by him as he was looking though his first pair of Swaros. The longest shot you will ever get on my property is about 90 yards.

Different sort of game back there isnt it? I read a bit on missouriwhitetails.com and find it pretty interesting. They might as well be hunting on mars it sounds so different from here.

Funny thing is, AZ and Mexico Coues is what's so different. All other Whitetail hunting everywhere else is somewhat similar, AZ is the odd ball. It's all hunting, just different.

• Like 1