Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

3a/3c roll call

Lol. Well i didnt shoot the smaller one. I would have shot one of the other bucks I saw but they were all 3x3 or small 3x4. I kinda wish I would have since my confidence is 0 right now lol. I checked my gun it's dead nuts so no more long range for me

Lol. Well i didnt shoot the smaller one. I would have shot one of the other bucks I saw but they were all 3x3 or small 3x4. I kinda wish I would have since my confidence is 0 right now lol. I checked my gun it's dead nuts so no more long range for me

Keep your head up and eye on the prize. After missing my #1 buck on opening day of my goat hunt I was ready to plug the first mature buck I saw. My buddy's talked me out of it and we got back on that buck and another one that was bigger, long story short, it worked out very well.

You can find him.

Thanks dude, ya I'm getting my head back in it. I got the whole hunt so I just gotta calm my crazy butt down and stay at it. I pretty much did everything wrong this morning lol. One of those days.

So who's the asshole that's driving around in their old Chevy pickup? I bust my butt hiking an area and get situated while it's still dark, and this idiot decides to drive right through the valley I'm in. He sees me and waves and just keeps going knowing full well I'm hunting this area. When does road hunter season open?

Lol massive amount of road hunters. The old red single cab long bed?

It was old and red but I didn't even look to see if it was a long bed. I was too busy mad dogging him.

So who's the asshole that's driving around in their old Chevy pickup? I bust my butt hiking an area and get situated while it's still dark, and this idiot decides to drive right through the valley I'm in. He sees me and waves and just keeps going knowing full well I'm hunting this area. When does road hunter season open?

Public land, but maybe you should inform eveyone to the actual amount of area you are hunting. Is it 2 square miles you have claim to or maybe it is just 1 ? Maybe put up some road closure signs sayingTHIS IS MY HUNTING AREA STAY OUT ... and if you busted your butt hiking and are still close enough to roads to be bitching about road hunters you should have hiked off the roads and into wilderness.

If there are roads you will find road hunters nothing new there..

• Like 5

I like road hunters. I encourage everyone to do it. They make my hunt much more enjoyable by staying in their wagon trains while I have the woods to myself.

• Like 3

Public land, but maybe you should inform eveyone to the actual amount of area you are hunting. Is it 2 square miles you have claim to or maybe it is just 1 ? Maybe put up some road closure signs sayingTHIS IS MY HUNTING AREA STAY OUT ... and if you busted your butt hiking and are still close enough to roads to be bitching about road hunters you should have hiked off the roads and into wilderness.

If there are roads you will find road hunters nothing new there..

Ever been to 3C? There is no place in 3C that is farther than 3/4 of a mile from a road so no option of hiking away from roads or into a wilderness. The Apache-Sitgreaves forest is open travel so a person can drive any where at any time for any reason, off road included, and be legal. A travel management plan is needed on this forest but people believe they are losing access to their forest because they cant have a road every 1/4 mile.

But I do agree with you that there is no such thing as claiming an area.