Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

We need to be registered to post

Amanda,

I think we might need to register to post, I don't know how difficult that would be, but if it is possible I don't think you would get many if any complaints. I am sure every one has an opinion on this so what do you think.

Edited by KGAINES

The reason I haven't made it that way is that I can't find a way to make it so you can read topics without registering. Whenever I search the net and see a forum, I like to be able to read the kind of posts there are before joining. With this software, the only option I have is to make it so you have to login before reading or making a post. I will contact the software makers and see if maybe there is some way to make it possible for people to read without logging in and yet have to login to post.

Amanda

Guest Ernesto C

How can we tell if one of the newbies is not Taulman or one of his guides asking for iformation on Az. units?

Ernesto C.

If you did that how would i find a russian beauty of my own. HAHA

If you can get a russian beauty to register, maybe we'll give you first shot.

I logged into monstermuleys.com and everything worked but it said I had a antivirus in my computer and need to get rid of it in order to post. If any of you had that same problem could you tell me how to fix it. Thanks. coues14@aol.com

Guest Ernesto C

Amanda is correct,we can't tell who we are talking with,so how do you know that russian beauty is a he instead of she?? :P

Good luck ARIZONA GUIDE :D

Ernesto C.