You did a great job settin' up all your fish pic's....they look great!. JIM>

I really like this picture because it shows how clear the water is. I also like the release pictures they always turn out nice.

100_1111.jpg

Sadly I wasn't a part of this fish story but it goes that the guide who is pictured his client hooked onto this king in some swift water and it took him 2 and 1/2 hours to land the fish. It is the biggest fish of the year from the lodge and weighed in at about 65 to 70 pounds. All the guides at the lodge had seen this fish in the water and had attempted to catch it but never got it to bite.

65-70poundKing.jpg

Another picture from my first clients. This is from the same day that the husband caught the 50 pounder. On this day they each caught around 6 Kings which is a good day but the average fish was around 35 pounds. Here is about the average fish they caught that day. This is also a female just so everybody knows.

100_0993.jpg

Can anybody answer this? About half of the pictures that people post I can see in their posts and the other half all I can see is the words that people type in without the pics. Do you know if my settings need to be changed or what, because I would sure like to see these pics that Younghunter is posting. Thanks.

I liked taking closeups of the fish because it really shows how gorgous they are. Here is an extreme closeup of nice rainbow

P1010033.jpg

Alright here is a picture of a decent king that is ariel. Thought it was a neat picture. If you look on the left side of the picture you can see the line somewhat.

No pictures for Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday have to go up turkey hunting in 8 :D

KingJumping.jpg

Younghunter, your pictures are great. I have wanted to go to Alaska my whole live and now my wife has decided the money is for our Hawaii trip in June. OK, yes I am the BOSS but I'm letting her have her way just this once. Keep the pictures coming.

I really like the summer pics!! Hope you get into some good turkey action this weekend also. Good Luck!

Here is one of the other guides with a nice 40 pound class king. This guy was awesome he would hold the kings up by there tail and punch them in the head to kill them. Let me tell you that it is no easy feat I attepted it once and thought I broke my hand after I finally accompished it on the fifth or sixth try.

IMGP0729.jpg

Younghyunter, you're killing me with these pictures. I'm going to hide in your suitcase! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright both of these guys are guides at the lodge and are both awesome fisherman. This is your typical size king (right around 25 to 30 pounds).

IMGP0674.jpg

This would have been a perfect picture except for the dang mesquito that landed on the lense. Oh well one of the few sunsets I watched.

CopyofPicture012.jpg