hoghntr

NORTH phx gunsmiths?

Mine seems to be overly busy and I dont like having my gun gone 2 or 3 months when it just has minor issues.

Nothing custom just fixin little probs. thx for any suggestions of where to go.

im in norterra area I-17 & dynamite

yep... I tried a few n phx guys... they seem to have too much stuff going on or too busy with other projects, etc.

PM southernxpress... he might have a few answers for you and is by basspro

• Like 1

Phoenix Custom Rifles. They are in Tempe, but amazing work and even better customer service. Quick turnaround too. Even for full builds. They quoted me 2 days on some service to one of mine, and Keith called me two hours later to tell me it was done, for less than I expected to pay.

• Like 1

White cloud gun smithing in Glendale. Floated and bedded mine very reasonable and only took a few days.

White Cloud crowned and glass bedded my 22-250 and did really shoddy work. Delivered my rifle back with a rusty crown and a bedding job where he literally cut into the side of the barrel channel with what looks like a dremel cut off wheel. I would not recommend him at all.

I had white cloud bed a stock and install a muzzle brake. I am extremely happy with the work.

I wish I could say I was happy with White Cloud's work. This is my Weatherby Accumark 22-250 after I brought it home. Dave Arganbright at White Cloud did the work.

Rusty crown.

Crown1.jpg

Partially bedded.

Bedding2.jpg

Slipped with the cut off wheel into the side of the barrel channel.

Bedding1.jpg

Release agent left on the trigger, apparently didn't remove it while bedding? That could have been a disaster.

Mess1.jpg

This was my first time using White Cloud, and my last.