Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

Hey Russ, I got a credit card hit for $114 today. I think they charged me for the catfish we caught last week.

It was a good one! But i am still hoping for that Bull tag in 27

the trusty ol' cabelas card was hit today, it shows the 15th but it didnt show untill saturday (17th) or today. I hope its my 1st choice 23 bull rifle late hunt, but my second would also be nice 1, 2b, 2c bull rifle, my 3rd is 27 bull rifle, 4th 23 trophy bull rifle, last 24a any elk tag. the way i see it..... its a win win all the way around and i was pretty suprised especially with only 5 bounus points

My American Express card has not been charged by AGFD for anything, including an application fee. Am I still in the race, or must I watch other people shoot elk this year again?

Since my card has not been hit I call a re draw! :rolleyes:

i second that!!!

Yes a redraw is the only fair thing to do.

Bob

........and keep re-drawing until I get drawn! :P :ph34r: Jorge G.>

Mike, I was just kidding about the charge. ;) I should have known better than to joke about something so serious. I'll wait for the G and F to tell me whether I got drawn or not. I did call my CC and tell them that there might be some charges from the G and F and gave them permission just in case.

COOSEFAN, just watched Extreme Bulls 4 and saw a familiar looking bull on it from the 06' season. Looked like an exciting hunt and you guys had some awesome footage!

There's a few non-res with account charges for both Elk/Ant on other sites.

COOSEFAN, just watched Extreme Bulls 4 and saw a familiar looking bull on it from the 06' season. Looked like an exciting hunt and you guys had some awesome footage!

Haven't noticed any non-residents getting tags. Anyone?

Thanks Mike, I just wish the hunt had lasted longer to get some more footage.....that was the first morning that we had the camera along on the hunt.

I do know of several CA non-residents that got CC hits for Elk! JIM>

You know what, it sure seems like alot more residents are getting drawn this year. I really think G&F was just blowing smoke about apps actually being up this year. I think the truth is they were down... way down.Look how many guys drew Elk and lope tags. How often do you see that???? I think G&F is just trying to save face and say that apps were up when the truth is they were way down... especially on the non-res side of the coin. I'm calling B.S.!!

Donnie