Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Mailed application for leftover tags

I mailed our application for me and 2 buddies for general javelina tags in unit 29 today. Anyone else send in for leftover tags today? Good luck everyone!

Mailed my in today. But it says on the game and fish site they won't look or start the applications till the 1 st of December . First time I applied for left over. This is correct right?

Mailed my in today. But it says on the game and fish site they won't look or start the applications till the 1 st of December . First time I applied for left over. This is correct right?

Yes, correct. We mailed them today so they'll be there Monday, December 1st.

I mailed mine on the 29th as well. I know they don't post them but when could I expect to see the check cashed?

Not sure when the checks will hit the bank, but I called them this morning and they said about a week to process the tags.

I called today too, she reluctantly looked it up for me, leftover tags for turkey in 12A and general javelina in 29! That'll give me 3 javelina and two turkey hunts again this season! One javelina hunt will be in Mexico.

Good luck to everyone!

still no tag in the mail and the nice g$f lady whom acted like I was bothering her said I have to wait 30 days before saying I did not receive my tag :blink: WTH?

not stressin over it just wondering... you know it's not like the mail man could have delivered it to the wrong address or anything! :ph34r:

James

thats good to know.... cuz 30 days after tags are suppose to be mailed out would make it christmas time....and if you are doing archery only hunt, you might as well be SOL. really slacking this year. if this is what springs hunts are like, then imagine elk and general -_- I think some of the early deer tag holders barely have enough time as it is to prepare

• Like 1

After reading some of these post about the lady feeling irritated I made sure I was super Nice to her and asked her if she could help me out with my scheduling for my January Javalina hunt. Sounded like a older women and was nice. I got drawn for the 36s archery pig hunt and now got to go and buy my archery deer tag :)