Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Bowtech Patriot 2

I just ordered a new bow so my old rig is up for sale. It is a 2008 BowTech Patriot 2 made exclusively for Sportsmens warehouse. This bow has 60 to 70 pound limbs on it and is currently set at a 29 inch draw length. The bow will come with a truglo five pin site with a 6th pin that I've added. The site isn't in great shape so I am throwing it in for free. It will also come with a limb saver stabilizer and a pronghorn drop away rest made by trophy Ridge. It will also come with a D loop and Peep on the string. Will also come with an aftermarket string stop. The strings and cables were replaced three months ago in August before archery deer season. This is a good shooting fast bow for being 6 years old. I'm getting 297 fps out of it. Package price is $325 obo bare bow price is $250 obo. I can text pics.

For pics text me @ 602-999-7684

Thanks Cody

Whoever said post it on eBay is mean or never sold there before, even if you get your asking price you're going to lose 20% (probably more) of the final sale price! Ask me how I know! Cause I've been the guy taking advantage of the people selling archery equipment there.

IF it sells for $350 your looking at 12% in eBay and paypal fees and it still hasn't even left your house. Shipping on a bow has run me as high as $40. USPS parcel post!

And

The old bows are a tough sell on ARcherytalk.

As some one who has sold 20-30 used bows in the last few years. Post it on craigslist and let it sit. If it doesn't sell post it up on eBay around mid-August and it will sell at the premium price once people know where they are hunting.