Sign in to follow this  
Sinwagon1

Vortex kaibab 20x56 brand new 1300

I just bought these for myself for Christmas and after showing my brother he informs me my wife already bought me a pair. I paid 1400$ for these and that's the cost every where I see. If you're looking for a brand new never touched pair and save you a 100$ these are it. I took them out of the box once. Never touched. Has everything with it. Call Keith at 623 570 9695. I won't take less. Cabelas it's 1400 before tax. This is a good deal. SOLD

I am assuming you thought of this but you can't return them?

Thought the same thing...I'd return one of them and call it done...

Bought mine online. And with return shipping,insured, and restocking fee it's the same. I don't feel stuck with them. Just offering someone here a discount as I'd lose just about the same returning them. Basically if someone is going to buy a new pair from this sight, I'll save them 100$. And if not then yes I can return them. Just rather help someone here first. It's no smoking deal that much I understand. But 100$ is 100$. I much rather see another local hunter have them then losing money for no reason what so ever.

I would have jumped on this but my wife tells me she needs a new Martin or Taylor guitar before I get any more gear.

• Like 2