Once a week with broadheads for about an hour from 20-80 yards.

• Like 1

Im pretty lucky if I get to shoot once every month to six weeks ish. Fortunately for me, im very sneaky so I dont normally have to shoot that far. ;)

• Like 1

Was practicing quite a bit up until my elk hunt. Usually for an hour or two on the way home from work. Should hit the range this weekend.

• Like 1

I'm fortunate enough to practice daily, everytime someone brings in a bow and I work on it I have to shoot it to tune it. The downside is most everybody is right handed while I'm correct handed hahaha. But I'm pretty decent shooting off handed now. I avg shooting no less than 2x a week at 50-100 shots each time. So at a minimum of 400 shots a month and on heavy months 800 +. Makes for great confidence when that time comes.

• Like 2

Every other day or so. I only shoot about a dozen arrows at a time though. Sometimes a half dozen. This is at home. When I go to the range, I will shoot on and off for a few hours.

• Like 1

IMO, it is far better to limit practice to only the amount of shots an individual can maintain a high level of focus. Shooting hundreds of arrows several times a week can actually have a negative impact on accuracy if your shooting form is not consistent from first arrow to last!

• Like 1

I try to shoot about 20 arrows 4-5x per week during season. during the off season I forget what my bow looks like.

• Like 1

2-3 times a week. I try to shoot any chance I have right after work but it leaves me with only 15-20min or so of daylight to shoot. So I make the most of the weekends with any free time.

• Like 1

Yes however if you practice at long distance it help to maintain form and techniques because the distance will amplify any mistakes you make. Practicing at 20yards does very little because mistakes in form, technique and execution can be flawed and still hit a relatively good shot.

• Like 1