Snapshot

Wildcats Big Day

Funny the asu fans (here's talking to you sundevil), are coming alive now, but were nowhere to be found after the loss last week.

Casey, should we resurrect your comments after last year's PAC 12 championship?

Pot, I would like you to meet the kettle . . .

As far as ASU vs U of A this year I got nothin. You guys were better. Not a lot else to say. Now go beat your chest and take a selfie at the Fiesta bowl. Maybe with the game right here in town Cat fans can find a way to show up at the game. Those of you with jobs should be able to get time off this year since Wal Mart's Christmas rush will be over.

The Wildcats always seem to choke in the big game. I didn't really expect them to win last night, but I was expecting a much better performance. It was nothing but a total embarrassment. They just didn't look prepared. Oregon came out swinging, and didn't stop. That's what champions are made of.

Anyone else see the wannabe firefighter get schooled by a girl in the Dr. Pepper halftime tuition football toss. Just about as sad as the UofA performance. Haha

Yep.He looked pretty uncomfortable getting beat by a girl. Good thing for her, they didn't have to throw the ball overhand.

Who remembers the last time asu beat Oregon? That's right a decade ago. For everyone living in the modern world, making the employment jokes, they should know that if someone didn't go to college and study math, engineering or physics their degree at face value isnt worth it's salt whether it's at ASU or UA.

I would just like to remind everyone that Arizona was predicted to finish 9th in the Pac-12 this year. Call it luck or whatever else, BUT this was a fantastic year for Arizona football and it is a great stepping stone for years to come. There's no better feeling than having Sundevil fans whining for the next year, it is too bad luck wasn't on your side when we played you :D.

I would just like to remind everyone that Arizona was predicted to finish 9th in the Pac-12 this year. Call it luck or whatever else, BUT this was a fantastic year for Arizona football and it is a great stepping stone for years to come. There's no better feeling than having Sundevil fans whining for the next year, it is too bad luck wasn't on your side when we played you :D.

UA owns the cup for the next year, us Devil fans will be eating dirt for a whole year. I can handle it.

U r right, it is to bad Luck wasn't on our side when we played or the result would have been different. No whining here, just stating facts.