So when leaving my house this morning I looked up at the sky and became VERY concerned! Instead of bright blue sky, I see these strange gray things floating all about. :o There was actually some water falling out of some of them.

Does anyone know what is happening? I'm not sure, but I think I kind of like it. Do you think the coues & quail will be able to stand this H2o coming from above???

S.

:P

PS: Good luck on your credit card hits everyone!!!!!!! ;)

I noticed the same thing. Those gray "things" had even dripped on my car a little on the way in. Not sure what was going on, but it sure smelled good out there! :D

i dont like it cuz it washed all the mud of of my truck...i liked it dirty :lol:

Get out and do some shed hunting, it will be Muddy :P

i dont like it cuz it washed all the mud of of my truck...i liked it dirty :lol:

Get out and do some shed hunting, it will be Muddy :P

I am going to have too my truck is sad without the mud :P ...we are getting some good rain at least in gilbert

Oh yea, now I remember..... CLOUDS!!! I almost forgot what those things were! Getting pounded here in North Central Phx this evening. Hopefully this rain will wash away some of that 'brown cloud' for a bit! ;)

Enjoy the weather folks!

S.

:)

Oh yea, now I remember..... CLOUDS!!! I almost forgot what those things were! Getting pounded here in North Central Phx this evening. Hopefully this rain will wash away some of that 'brown cloud' for a bit! ;)

Enjoy the weather folks!

S.

:)

Here in Mesa around Lindsay and the 60, we have been hammered. Standing water all over the place. I'd imagine there has been at least half an inch hit the ground so far. At this point in time, there is a pretty big band making its way up to the central part of the state. It looks like from the southeast corner all the way west of Gila Bend has been hit pretty hard and it keeps on funneling in. It sure is nice to see some good precipitation. All of the flowers will be out pretty soon. This is pretty good timing to help the quail hatch this year too. Maybe one or two good storms after this one and we should be pretty good until the monsoon hits.

Thank the Lord for this rain.

Watched that big grey thing coming up from the south, up the Verde River towards Camp Verde and then HOLY SMOKES!!!! We got lighting, thunder, hail and one heck of a DOUCHING!!!! Looked like unit 21 was under water, then it moved north on the Mingus range too. Pretty much the entire Verde Valley got freakin HAMMERED!! I couldn't help but think of all the monster bull elk walking w/in range of my bow come Sept., that's cause I got a tag!! Oh man that was a great storm! I just hope we get a couple more just like it in April and then in May again.

I was up on Mt Lemmon last night and it rained for hours and then turned to snow in the wee hrs of the morning. We woke up to about an inch and a half of snow on the ground and then it proceeded to start snowing again for another hour or so! Great stuff! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law were visiting from Maine and hoping to get away from cold weather...so far all it has done is snow and rain on them! That seems to happen whenever they come to visit, so I asked them if they could please come back out next month...and the next month...and the next month...

Here is a pic of some of the snow this morning.

nice pictures.

Sure glad we will have shots like these to remember what snow looks like with global warming taking hold.

Uh oh! Don't tell me the media and Al Gore's movie got to you so easily az4life.