Sign in to follow this  
GhostTracker180

Hello

Hello all, relatively new to this site. Lived and worked in Arizona for many years. Moved away ( wife wanted to go back home-ex-wife now). So, I am moving back, hope to have a home purchased by March in Oracle, Az. I have lost contact with most friends over the years. So, if there is anyone that could use a hunting partner message me. My resume long range rifle shooter and bowhunter. Worked on the side for an outfitter for about 5 years and I have top equipment. Take my hunting serious. Shoot me a message. Happy holidays all!

Tried to put a few pics up!

post-13033-0-22324300-1418762059_thumb.jpg

post-13033-0-70162600-1418762117_thumb.jpg

post-13033-0-40042600-1418762166_thumb.jpg

post-13033-0-22038700-1418762241_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

nice picks for sure!

you'll find plenty of people with common interests here!

welcome back to AZ

James

• Like 1

Welcome back to az glad to have another hunter back, ps love that bear pic Suns out guns out.

I mean JLW and I were talking about this dude looks so Bad AZZ he probably killed that bear with his bear hands.

• Like 2

hes not picken, hes just given you a great big coueswhitetail hello. but it does look like you could have killed him with your bare hands. welcome home, and thankyou for your services :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 1

Hard to pick on someone with two monster muleys like that. if u ever have any ?'s about 6a shoot me a pm, also Ty for your service. Brian