HOLY BAWLS!!!!!!!!!! I had to call the Mrs in to see those beauts! What a freakin crack up Gino!!!!!! Holy crap that was funny!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Awwww dang! She is a Doll!! Gotta love the sweet GSP disposition. I have NEVER met a GSP that was not just a totally Awesome dog.

Hey, Jim? Is that a.... :huh: .... no, it can't.....be .... Is that a ttttttt TAIL??! :blink: :blink: Someone try to make her look like an Limy Pointer? :blink: :lol: :lol: Imagine that... ;) ... your dog has a long tail and mine has long Balls. :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunner is smilin' at all your praises of his sack! :lol:

A little tail goes along ways....No wonder Gunner is a smilin....

Here is Tug's brother CAZADOR, before he was a sh$$Head and after

post-553-1174966271.jpg

post-553-1174966290.jpg

That second pic sure looks alot like Tug...Some day these two have got to get together.

HOLY BAWLS!!!!!!!!!! I had to call the Mrs in to see those beauts! What a freakin crack up Gino!!!!!! Holy crap that was funny!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That was the first thing I did :lol: She said; "poor doggie....is something wrong with him?" :lol: I said; "heck NO.....he's probably the envy of the town!" :lol:

Yeah, my baby's got her tail still........she's a pet and only gets to chase the birds around the house. We rescued her from the pound when she was about 1year old...we believe she was taken from her mother too soon and has a separation anxiety problem.......VERY LOVEY DOVEY! She always has to sit on you or touch you to make sure you don't leave. I think her tail acts like a rudder when she's doin' 60mph....so it's useful! ;)

That was the first thing I did :lol: She said; "poor doggie....is something wrong with him?" :lol: I said; "heck NO.....he's probably the envy of the town!" :lol:

Yeah, my baby's got her tail still........she's a pet and only gets to chase the birds around the house. We rescued her from the pound when she was about 1year old...we believe she was taken from her mother too soon and has a separation anxiety problem.......VERY LOVEY DOVEY! She always has to sit on you or touch you to make sure you don't leave. I think her tail acts like a rudder when she's doin' 60mph....so it's useful! ;)

That is great, Jim. She looks like she is a lover dog. I brought the Mrs. up to show her the pic of your girl. She probably has the separation anxiety due to the rough year before you got her..... they are very sensitve that first year I think. You are the first and only consistant and loving thing she ever had...... that makes her 'clingy'. I like the purpose of the tail! ;)

Alright.... I'll will make a spectacle of my old guy..... Gunner is a 13yrs old GSP. I have owned him since he was 8 weeks old, but he spent most of his life on the trial circuits with my Dad. He has always been too big of a runner to hunt over, he is from excellent trial stock from Texas. He got to come home for good a few years ago..... and to a life of leisure.....aaah, retirement has been good to him. However, he has always had this thing that sets him apart from any other dog you have ever seen...... BALLS......like a BULL!! People laugh and point as they walk past my house..... People who come to my house for the first time all eventually notice.... and comment...for 30 minutes! :rolleyes: He is a true conversational piece. People ask why don't you cut them off!!! And I say.... "Cut them off?!!!? If you had a set like that would you want me to 'cut them off'??" As an old man it is the only thing of pride he has left..... his physical appearance has fadded a bit, his once blinding speed is now shadow of what it once was.... all he has left is his charming personallity and that big ol' sack of marbles! :blink: :lol:

Without further interruption....... My old Gunner Dog!!! :D

Man alive, what a dog. Reminds me of my grandson. Must be genetics

I was digging through the wife's picture boxes looking for more of Colton's childhood hunting pics when I came across these pics of a very young Gunner and thought I would share them as well.

Thanks, Dogman. Yes, good genetics, on the dog that is. :lol: :lol: I'm wondering where the genetics went wrong with Grong!!! :lol: :lol:

I've enjoyed all the pics and thats quit a dog you have there Coues 'n' Sheep. :D

Thought I would share some pics. of my muts. This is my male GSP "Dewey" hes still young and has lots to learn but hes turning out to be an ok quail dog. He is goof-ball. The second is "Ginger" don't tell her this but she was an excident. Shes a English pointer/Brittney mix. My friends hunting dogs had an unplaned litter. She is to smart for her on good and a heck of a quail dog.

O.... Forgot about this. Its nothing like Gunner but some of you might get a kick out of it. When She goes into a really deep sleep, you can open her mouth and pull out her tongue, and not wake her. Don't ask how we figured that out, I can't remember. :D

post-1770-1175119760_thumb.jpg

O.... Forgot about this. Its nothing like Gunner but some of you might get a kick out of it. When She goes into a really deep sleep, you can open her mouth and pull out her tongue, and not wake her. Don't ask how we figured that out, I can't remember. :D

Hey C/S

Is Gunner looking for a girlfriend? :o :lol: :lol:

Ihunt2live , Gene Simions eat your hart out.

The other thing is Gunner reminds us all of old age everything drops eveually.