Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Christmas gift

So i have been lucky this year and have managed to find and have been given some 22 lr ammo. So i would like to spread the Christmas spirit by offering some up to someone giving a 22 as a gift. Here is what i would like to see. 1.that it goes to a new shooter (youth /lady) 2. That you couldn't find any ammo (not just that you couldn't find enough ammo ) no grubbing 3. You can meet up with me i can't ship it. I don't necessarily have to meet with you before Christmas but if you want i will do my best to accommodate. So for the first 2 people that can take it and make plans for a pick up there is 100 rounds each. I know it is not much but it is enough to get someone started and hooked. Thanks and god bless each and everyone of us this next year. I live in benson and post i will take then pm me

• Like 8

A young person would get two Christmas gifts! A neat gun, and a lesson on how to conduct yourself for the rest of your life. Way to pay if forward Sherman.

• Like 1

I recently gave my girl friend my ruger 10/22 ....?

if it my request is full filled

• Like 1

Merry Christmas!!!! I have plenty for my 3 boys, but a very generous offer for a new shooter!

Thanks for the kind words I kinda thought I would have a taker by now but no one merry Christmas

Sherman. This is awesome of you. I got my little girl a .22 for x-mass (her first gun), but picked up about 500 rounds at the same time. So I'm good, but wanted to give you a thumbs up.

Wow I can't believe that no one needs this we must be coming out of the shortage

• Like 2

Wow I can't believe that no one needs this we must be coming out of the shortage

Places giving brick of ammo away with purchase of a .22lr over certain price.

I SURE HOPE 22lr AMMO TASTES GOOD CUZ GOUGERS GONNA HAVE TO FOR BREAKFAST HERE PRETTY SOON. :)

dustin if nobody needs it I think we can figure out how to waste it On our piggy/WABBIT hunt! but we should probably burn up the shoe box full of old stuff I found in garage 1st. O_o

gotcoues gotammo

Places giving brick of ammo away with purchase of a .22lr over certain price.

I SURE HOPE 22lr AMMO TASTES GOOD CUZ GOUGERS GONNA HAVE TO FOR BREAKFAST HERE PRETTY SOON. :)

dustin if nobody needs it I think we can figure out how to waste it On our piggy/WABBIT hunt! but we should probably burn up the shoe box full of old stuff I found in garage 1st. O_o

We will still have plenty of ammo to burn