Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Rimrock Outfitters

I just wanted to give a shout out to Josh Epperson and the crew at Rimrock Outfitters here and not have it get buried in the replies on his recent post.

A friend of mine had purchased one of the statewide auction Coues tags this year and with some major changes in my life I wasnt able to put much time in to help him. Fortunately Josh found an amazing buck very early on and selflessly and professionally he committed to staying on the buck and helping my friend with his hunt! I can't explain how impressive and amazing it was to watch for 10 months and thru the changes in seasons that Josh was able to stay on this buck! When the time came that the buck was finally in a huntable pattern there was no doubt Josh would be successful in helping my friend take the once in a lifetime buck!

Josh and his dad Randy are two of the nicest, most respectful, down to earth, no B.S. guys you'll ever meet and add the fact that they are huntin' machines you end up with one of the best outfits anybody could hunt with! Thanks so much for all the hard work, amazing talent and care you put into my friends hunt! You guys rock!!! Jim-

• Like 14

You don't know how refreshing it is Jim, to hear something positive about someone else.I have never met you,or Josh,but I follow you guys every day in the Forum.You,Randy,and Josh,are hunting machines.Merry Christmas to all,and Happy Hunting.

Jim,

Great post and its great to see their are some great people out there. The world sure is changing and honesty, kindness and human decency sure is becoming harder to find.

Chris

Good for Josh. That's a great looking buck.

I'd like to read about the patterns and what the buck did differently in different seasons. Did he travel distances.... Times of the day seen.... Etc etc etc. One could come up with quite a journal of a buck with that much time spent learning him. It'd be cool to read.

Anyways congrats on a slammer buck.

Josh and Randy are as good as they come and absolutely beasts in the woods. I echo all of Jim's comments and couldn't agree more.