Sign in to follow this  
CEI

Hunt for More #19 **Archery Mule Deer Down!

Thoughtful closing comments ...

Great video, better thoughts. I wish all "trophy hunters" felt like you/we do. A few years back I saw a guy from Colorado kill a nice bull elk that had an odd point over a foot long that came down and ran parallel to the main beam. He was disappointed because "it will only score about 320". He also had film of the bull from a scouting trip. The bull "had a story". I would have helped him gut it and pack it out but after that comment, I wished him well and walked away. Keep the videos and stories coming. I always enjoy them.

Loved the video Craig. That was amazing you were able to film that stalk by yourself!! Congratulations on pulling that off!

And I appreciate all the thoughts you shared in it. I am one of those who trophy hunts but the hunt is so much more to me than the inches. Like you said, it's all about the challenge and the story....did I push myself, did I learn something new, did I enjoy all the beauty being outdoors offers, did I spend quality time with friends, did the plan I came up with really work, was it a clean kill, is there history with that buck, etc...."hunt for more"...I like it! Congratulations on an archery mulie buck and a great video!

• Like 1

Congratulations Craig. Loved the video and your closing statement as well. "Hunt for more" Nicely done! :)

TJ