4Falls

pigs on ice.

Who got out there this morning? I couldn't get out of my own driveway so im headed out in a couple hours.

Saw 3 Coues does and no pigs. Snow was melting right before our eyes. We did see a huge bouquet of balloons way up on a hill......

I've seen pigs on ice in unit 10, they would come to the water hole and stomp the ice with their hooves, then drink.

I've seen pigs on ice in unit 10, they would come to the water hole and stomp the ice with their hooves, then drink.

Sounds like my kids this pass weekend. Probably should take them for some shots. Smashing little divits of ice and then licking it haha

hay falls dont have to worry about freezing untill the ham hunt. so an archer hunters with any hot spots in 22 let me no, wanna try out my 460sw on 1 of those stinkers

I tried today. Found good Javi sign, but no pigs. High temp was 37 where I was. Not good weather for a tropical animal. Hoping to kill an archery pig myself. I also have a HAM tag for a different zone in feb. If the arrow doesn't find one, the 44 mag should in 5 weeks.