Coues 'n' Sheep

Bye Bye Dish Network!!

Just talked to my new Direct TV guy and ordered our new equipment! We will have FOX back on our TV's ASAP!! We gave them time but we have had enough! We have a fellow hunter that is our new Direct TV guy... if you guys are looking to switch let me know and I will give you his info!

Later Dish Network!!! I am done!

• Like 4

Watch out for Direct TV....they "automatically renewed" me for NFL Sunday Ticket, which I never subscribed to...it was a free promotion on sign up. I discovered it too late and they basically told me to "stick it". If I had another option they'd be gone.

• Like 1

CA Tafoya- Whats the secret to happiness?

Slowly unplugging.

• Like 1

Dish blows but so does directtv. But in today's market you have to choose the lesser of 2 or 3 evils so I'm stuck with directv... SJVCON is correct... you really have to watch directv. Their billing schemes are money makers for them as some people do not call them out on it. When I first signed up I had some ghetto rat talking so fast no one could ever possibly understand everything she said... I don't think she knew what she was saying rather just reading a script. I about flipped out on her... actually I did flip out on her but not as bad as I flipped out on the next rep when I found they started billing me also for NFL ticket after a free trial ran up that I didn't ask for. They removed the NFL ticket after 3 different reps attempted to sell me into keeping it which was annoying. Well then I started getting other random charges... what started off as a $50/month bill after a year quickly became a $110 bill even though we added nothing other than sportsmans channel. I realize the rates go up a bit but there were some bogus random fees. I called and said Reduce my bill or I'm done - They were billing me for extra receivers and all sorts of crap. After 4 different reps none of which could pull their heads out of their ases I finally got a rep that realized they were over charging and all the sudden my bill was back in the $70/mo. range where it should be and has stayed since. It was a nightmare getting them to figure it all out. Their customer service blows. You will get bundled also..

Watch out for Direct TV....they "automatically renewed" me for NFL Sunday Ticket, which I never subscribed to...it was a free promotion on sign up. I discovered it too late and they basically told me to "stick it". If I had another option they'd be gone.

Directv is not much better. I had the same problem with them nickle and diming me to death. Same goes on the Sunday ticket package. Fine print, that you need a magnifying glass to read, that they will automatically renew it unless you cancel before it starts, and the weenies start billing for it in August.

They are all crooks.

Years ago when I cancelled Dish network to get Directv for the NFL package, the girl on the phone was putting on the hard sell to keep me as a customer. I told her that I was switching to get the NFL sunday ticket. That's when she told me that Directv doesn't broadcast playoff games, or the Superbowl. I said Hmmmmmmmm......thats because they are broadcast on national television. The silence on the other end of the phone was pretty funny.

• Like 1

Woooow sounds like some of you guys got the bad end of the deal. Yes every major company uses sneaky sales tactics. Gino called us to set him up. That's what we do. Also every thing is told upfront with our team. So much to the point we will call you 10 days before any promos are set to expire to remind you to cancel or it will auto renew. Anyone feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Or ask Gino. I'll do more for anybody on here than any other company would. We will make it right

• Like 6

I can tell you that Direct can't be worse than Dish... big business is big business... But I am very happy to be doing Business with Shedhunteraz and his company because it is always better to business with a people you know! Thank you Kevin!

I think like many other large corporations..the call center folks are the problem whereas the delivery guys, installers, maintenance people... your local guys are very much different and are real people. They'll treat you right but once you need to call in for something it's a run-a-round, put you in a headlock sales type scandal. Older people fall for it all and/or don't call in to dispute bogus charges so the corp folks start to think they can get away with it. My fedex guy, directtv installer, etc.. on and on were all excellent but whenever I call into a call center for help it's a nightmare scam.

• Like 2