Well those didn't work like I planned..... <_< Here is some more......

post-996-1183441631_thumb.jpg

My wife hates this pic, but I love it.....

post-996-1183441814_thumb.jpg

And I thought I was weird :blink: :lol: :P :ph34r:

Don't second guess yourself.......You were right...... You are weird. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought I was weird :blink: :lol: :P :ph34r:

Don't second guess yourself.......You were right...... You are weird. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny I don't care who you are! :lol: :lol:

I never even saw your reply Gino and that hurt. I have real pets (hunting dogs), and a real bow (not no stinkin' hoyt) :P

That squirrel would be popular at my house...if he was covered in gravy and onions.

That squirrel would be popular at my house...if he was covered in gravy and onions.

Thats might be pretty tasty.... but do us both a favor and don't ever say that to my Wife..... She'd be liable to whip ya.... cuz them is fightin' words to her. LOL! :lol: :lol:

Thats might be pretty tasty.... but do us both a favor and don't ever say that to my Wife..... She'd be liable to whip ya.... cuz them is fightin' words to her. LOL! :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean.

that is some funny stuff!!!! how long did you have him???

We had him for over a year.... and released him back to the wild... he just got wilder the older he got. When he started climbing my sheep mount we were forced to make some changes.... We checked on him a couple of times and we are quite sure that he made it out in the wild just fine....... :huh: .... guess there is no way of knowing for sure but I think I saw the little bugger a couple of times right there.... :D He was a way cool pet... just way too wild to live with you in the house unless you wanted everything destroyed/chewed-up. We saved his life by bringin' him into our house, but I think the best thing we did for him was return him to the wild.

: .... guess there is no way of knowing for sure but I think I saw the little bugger a couple of times right there.... :D He was a way cool pet... .

Don't worry, let your wife know that I saw him this weekend while scouting 5a with a friend. He has moved into my buddy's property and now has a girlfriend. They really seemed to be having a great time chasing each other around the trees. They won't shoot any squirrels on their place so he should live out a full and happy life. I reviewed your pictures again and he is yours. Please inform your wife that everything is ok. :D

: .... guess there is no way of knowing for sure but I think I saw the little bugger a couple of times right there.... :D He was a way cool pet... .

Don't worry, let your wife know that I saw him this weekend while scouting 5a with a friend. He has moved into my buddy's property and now has a girlfriend. They really seemed to be having a great time chasing each other around the trees. They won't shoot any squirrels on their place so he should live out a full and happy life. I reviewed your pictures again and he is yours. Please inform your wife that everything is ok. :D

Hey Gino, I forgot to add to the above reply that Nelson is going to be a Daddy. His girlfriend was looking aweful fat. :lol: :lol: